"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Alice in Wonderland

Monday, December 19, 2011

Don't Mess With Texas

GREETINGS FROM TEXAS!!

It has been a hell of a week.

Friday, December 9 - I leave early in the morning, and I get home by noon, which means lunch. I had my beloved Texas bbq. Then I had to get ingredients for my sister's baby shower. And this is what came of that...

Chocolate Layered, almond icing, gummy bears, and kit kat

Cupcakes, the gummy bear cake, the white with sprinkles, and ginger snaps

Saturday - baking and more baking

Sunday - Shower. Super fun and my sister loved it.

Monday - oversaw the installation of my sister's new flooring

Tuesday - shopping with my cousin Ryan

Wednesday - sleeping.

Thursday - can't remember.

Friday - can't remember.

Saturday
- Cousin's Ugly sweater party!!

Sunday - shopping with my mom

Now - the laziest day ever. So. Wonderful.

Till next time! HAPPY HANUKKAH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. Love the desserts!!! Looks so yummy!!! The cakes look delicious!!! :) Miss you mom!!! Glad you are doing well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete