"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, December 1, 2011

This time next week

This time next week, I will be packing for home!

I'm already contemplating what my first meal home will be. Should it be homemade? Or perhaps some delicious Tex-Mex or TEXAS (vastly superior) BBQ? Either way, I'm ready!

And hopefully the things I got from Old Navy get here in time. I really need what I ordered before I go home.

Some updates on my To-Do list.

Two American Lit classes down, and one Latin American Politics class down.

I saw Breaking Dawn. Now, I have no issues with people who like this movie. But love/obsess/crazy for it, come on people! It was OK. I prefer True Blood or Interview with the Vampire.


Players meeting - done and awesome.

I sent in the service report in early! Go me.

I have the secret sister gift for DXP's Christmas Party. I just need to get crafts.

A handful of other tasks, and I am good to go!

There's no place like home.

1 comment:

  1. True Blood and Interview with the Vampire are much better than the Twilight movies. I will DEF agree with that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete