"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Alice in Wonderland

Monday, January 23, 2012

Another!

Warning - happiness.

I got another acceptance to law school....

LOYOLA CHICAGO UNIVERSITY LAW!!!

Yep. Another Jesuit school. But if I survived Rockhurst for 4 years, what's another 3?

Words cannot describe how excited I am to be accepted into another law school (my first was John Marshall - also in Chicago). It is a high unlike any other. A sense of accomplishment. A sense of anticipation. Another hurdle through life I cannot wait to jump over.

The most difficult part of this time? The last 115 days (not that I'm counting). Not only will I have to go through the motions of class and other responsibilities, I am also saying goodbye to the family I have formed here. But I know that they will be there when I move on...

...to law school...

...probably in Chicago...

...or California...

...or Boston.

I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations mom! I am so proud of you! :) I'm happy for you as well! :)
    x0x0x0x
    LB

    ReplyDelete