"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Really? It's February?

Is it really February?

It felt like I was at home just yesterday. And I'm already planning spring break?

But more of that later.

Since I had last blogged, a lot has gone down (I literally just had to pull out my calendar to see what I had actually accomplished).

For my sorority, we initiated a wonderful new associate member, Lorie. Pretty awesome chica.
We also had Grace's ME Day. For her special day, our other sister's concocted a homemade entree for Grace to taste and figure out what was in it. I crafted a syrup and peanut butter topped chip. Yum.

Super Bowl.
Giants won.
I was happy. Like no other.
Save Ferris. 

Also, Puppy Bowl.
More importantly, Kitty Half Time.
I love cats.

Ok, we are down to this week. Nothing too exciting. Got a piece critiqued in Painting class. It was obscure colored nature-thing. I liked doing the painting, but not seeing the paining.

I also handed in my scenario for my screenplay to professor, critic, poet, psychologist, adviser, and all around good guy, Dr. Kovich (or, as I call him, Dr. K. for Dr. Kill - thanks to a quintessential Shakespeare class where he ended the life of a poor, yet grotesque, bug). I hope he likes it. Because I have no clue what else I could write about.

Lastly, my Seminar class. In the Jesuit tradition of long-standing, high academic values, our seminar class built a marble run. Yes. We played in class. The game was for 8+ years old. I guess a group of 20-somethings count.

As for this weekend, it is sure to be filled with frivolity. I will attending a DXP Alumni Dinner, a baby shower, and planning a sisterhood event. And (I guess) get some homework done.

Oh, and I got into another law school - California Western in San Diego. Yeah - I'm not a failure.

Spring Break? Chicago!!!!! I will be visiting Loyola Chicago Law. I will also be with Kelli (and possibly Monica). We will Ferris the hell out of Gotham City!!! Also, Also, Bradley and friend Stephanie will be meeting us there. On a scale from 1 to the premier of Dark Knight Rises, I am probably at a Star Wars level of anticipated excitement.




"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting accepted into another law school mom! California Western in San Diego! You go mom! :)
    LB
    x0x0x0x

    ReplyDelete