"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Alice in Wonderland

Monday, April 23, 2012

19 Days. And Counting.

That's right folks! Just 19 days till I graduate!!!!!!!!

But a "while you were out" breakdown...

DXP's "That's so Ghetto" program about racial language and its effects went well. We had a great turnout (thanks to extra credit by our awesome Dr. Saz). I feel that those who attended had their eyes opened and their understanding on racial issues has deepened.

Next, the DXP Formal.

It was a pinterest inspired twilight picnic in Loose Park. LOVE IT!! It is just so nice to relax with my sisters. That is what DXP is all about. Sisterhood.

Also - Congrats to DXP for winning at the Festival of Student Achievement. Outstanding Diversity Award!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next. Sunday night, we inducted our newest sister - Lorie. She is an awesome lady!!!! I love calling her my sister!!!

Next. Greek Week. Games, speaker, chalk, cans, skits. It was exhausting, but so much fun. Bitter sweet, however. This is a week of "lasts." My last Greek Week.


Next. Theater. My last show. I've been doing theater for 8 years. 8 years. It gets under your skin. But I've enjoyed every minute of it. From forgetting ques, to amazing cast parties, my time in the Rockhurst theater has been the most memorable part of my college experience. Every member has become apart of my family. And I will truly miss them all.





And now. My last full week of undergrad classes. I have a huge project and a screenplay and tons of other homework. A long week followed by my final goodbyes to my second home.

Speaking of homework, I should probably start that.



talking 'bout my generation...

No comments:

Post a Comment