"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Alice in Wonderland

Monday, April 9, 2012

So.

So. I should probably do this more often.

Sorry. I'm a second semester senior.

Since we two parted:

I got accepted into another school. Northeastern in Boston. What did that mean??

That meant that I was off to Boston.

While most would be excited about the historical importance of Boston, my first thought was Cheers. And Norm, who actually graduated from Rockhurst.

Now, I found out about Northeastern a week before Easter Break. And I had to visit before April 15, since that is the day Loyola Chicago's seat deposit/I'm defiantly going here is due.

This meant that I had to get my already full schedule in order for me to spend 2 days traveling/Boston/school time.

I booked the flight and spend the last 2 school days before break in Boston. Not the best time, but it had to be done because next week is going to kill me.

Scratch that. April is going to kill me.

Breakdown of April:

9-15: My sorority's Founder's Week. Greek Week meeting. Banner Drawing. Skit making. DXP program, formal, work, 60 pgs of a screenplay, group project. law school decision.

15-22: Greek Week, Tech Week, Show, Festival of Student Achievement (I will be presenting my Conrad paper).

22-30: catching up on EVERYTHING

 While I have a lot going on, I am not too worried. I've learned to take things as they come. I know I can do it, and I know that my friends will help me out when I need them.

And if all else fails, I know that 30-someodd days, I will be a graduate of Rockhurst.

Speaking of graduation - I pick up my cap/gown on Wednesday. SO. FREAKING. EXCITED.

Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment